Returns and Refunds
Returns & Refunds
If you are unhappy with your purchase from www.vapox.co.uk and would like to return your product, please contact our customer support team as all returns must be agreed with customer service prior to sending items back.
- If the items received are damaged, defective or items are missing from the parcel, please inform Vapox via email or phone within 48 hours. Please do not dispose of any goods prior to reporting the issue as we may require information such as batch number, photographic evidence or we might request for the item to be returned to us.
- Goods purchased must be returned to Vapox. On receipt, we will test the product and check if defective. If the product is defective, we can offer a refund within the first 30 days of purchase or a replacement. If the product is no longer available, we can replace the item for an alternative product of your choosing or offer a full refund including the postage fee. If the item is not deemed to be defective or the damage is caused by misuse, damage or wear and tear, you will be liable for the costs of returning the goods to us.
- You must return the goods to us with the original order number. You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst they are in your possession.
Changed your Mind?
- The goods must be returned to Vapox at your expense within 14 days of the purchase date. You must also include the original order number.
- Goods must be returned unused and sealed in the original packaging. As electronic cigarettes are an oral product, once used they cannot be returned for hygiene reasons unless defective.
- You have a duty to take reasonable care of any goods whilst in your possession.
- We advise you to send any return goods via recorded delivery and use suitable packaging as Vapox will not accept responsibility for lost or damaged goods.
Due to the fact that we cannot ascertain if e-liquids have been doctored / tampered with we are not able to accept returns of any e-liquids.
If returning an e-liquid to us due to an error on our part, contact email@example.com and we will get back to you.